Welcome to our new office in Mechelen!
Who, What, When, Where, and Why?
The five 5 Ws that tell you everything about our second office in Mechelen.
WHERE can you find us?
From 4th September 2017, our clients and candidates will be able to reach us easily.
Our new office is conveniently located:
Stationsstraat 60 (4de verdieping)
015 140 410
Mechelen centre, close to the station.
It is also easily reachable for car drivers; parking along De Vaart is no problem.
Our fully equipped and trendy office is also available for use by our clients (interview facilities, for example).
WHAT can you expect from us?
Rainbow Resources Group Mechelen works closely with the Brussels team. We offer the same specialised service: permanent and temporary recruitment in administrative, support, HR and financial roles.
WHEN are we available?
We welcome you, with a smile, from Monday to Friday during office hours (9:00 am – 5:45 pm), on appointment. We are flexible and can also adapt to your agenda.
WHY this new location?
- - Because we believe in our approach. With our four main key values - “take care”, “advocate trust”, “foster fun” and “accept differences” - we hope to contribute to a more personalised recruitment and selection process of motivated candidates for enthusiastic companies. As specialists, we consider quality and professionalism as the basis for delivering a superior service. We take care of our candidates. We attach importance to building new relationships with clients and candidates based on mutual trust. We are proud of what we do and of the way we do it. This is reflected in our work. We believe in the added value that “difference” can bring. It makes the world a bit more exciting. We try to understand your work culture, so that we can make an even better selection of candidates.
- - As our small country is increasingly concerned about mobility, we aim to be flexible and easily reachable. Mechelen is more convenient for those people coming from the provinces of Antwerpen, Limburg and Vlaams-Brabant.
- - As we believe in innovation, we chose for a city in full development - Mechelen has a strong vision for the future. We recognise ourselves in this.
WHO are the team members?
Our experienced consultants, Priscilla and An, are your contact people:
- - Priscilla Becquet (https://www.linkedin.com/in/priscillabecquet/?ppe=1)
- - An Degryse (https://www.linkedin.com/in/an-degryse-1a4b126b/?ppe=1)
They are supported by:
- - Frank Vande Voorde, Managing Director, (https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankv14/?ppe=1)
- - Laura Burchardt, HR/Payroll Officer (http://www.rainbowflexcareers.be/nl/team)
We listen carefully to our clients and have the necessary experience to understand your needs and requirements.
Visit our website: www.rainbowgroup.be.
We look forward to meeting you in Mechelen!
Your Rainbow Team
We would like to thank all the people who came Wednesday to our blood drive! It has been a success thanks to your participation!
Rainbow at Ephec
Rainbow gave last year students a workshop to help them better represent themselves on the job market once graduated.
Odisee's students at Rainbow Resources' office
Students in their first year of Office Management at Odisee came to visit us at our office. It was the opportunity for them to discover a work environment and receive some tips to have a better overview of where their studies can lead. A very enriching meeting!
Rainbow at Haute Ecole Francisco Ferrer
During the Job Day organised by Haute Ecole Francisco Ferrer last November, Rainbow had the opportunity to meet students in their final year of Office Management studies. Thank you to them and their teachers for welcoming us and congratulations for this successful event!
A Wonderbox voucher as a gift!
Congratulations to our temp who referred Rainbow Resources Group to one of her acquaintances and won a €100 Wonderbox voucher.
Do you also know a person who is looking for an administrative, financial or HR position? Find out more about our referral programme and win a €100 Wonderbox voucher too!
We hope to see you as our winner next time!
Your Rainbow Team