Our « Modus operandi » regarding the Covid-19 virus
First of all, we're not experts. We feel it is our duty to inform our relations in the most objective and efficient way possible.
In order to avoid the spread of the virus, we have collected these simple gestures that we advise you to adopt:
- Stay home if you are sick;
- Wash your hands regularly;
- Take new tissues and throw them in the trash can after use;
- Sneeze or cough into the crease of your elbow.
But also remember to apply the following tips to help slow the spread:
- Avoid holding hands, kissing or hugging when you greet someone;
- Pay attention to risk groups such as people over 65 years old, diabetics, people with heart, lung or kidney disease, ...;
- Avoid contact between your children and their grandparents as they can easily spread Covid-19;
- Keep your distance in public places with high traffic;
- Avoid contact with visibly ill people or keep a sufficient distance;
- Avoid participating in any event where more than one person is present.
In short, do not take unnecessary risks and follow the advice given by the authorities.
Here are a few tips we suggest regarding contracts with our temporary workers or the start of permanent contracts:
- If you have a temporary worker at work, you can also consider having the person do telework if this is the option you have chosen for our permanent staff;
- If you have hired a temporary worker and you don't have enough work for him/her due to the circumstances, we advise you to finish the week you have started;
- If you decide to put the contract on hold, Rainbow Resources Group will issue a C4 to the candidate concerned. In this way, he or she will be able to apply for unemployment benefit until he or she resumes his or her assignment;
- In the event that a person starts with you during this uncertain and risky period, contact Rainbow Resources Group and, even better, the person himself and inform him of the situation in your company. Reassurance and information are two very important key words in today's circumstances.
What is the impact on Rainbow Resources Group's services?
In spite of the current situation, your Rainbow Resources Group team is working hard to ensure its services to you, clients and candidates, while protecting its employees. That's why we advocate videoconference interviews (Skype or Zoom) and your Rainbow Resources Group contact person remains available by phone and email.
We remain at your disposal for further information and will keep you informed if the situation changes drastically or improves, which we are all looking forward to!
Your Rainbow Team