Recruitment Consultant - Brussels
Active in recruitment since 1981, Rainbow Resources Group is a top reference in the recruitment and selection and temporary work market for multilingual employees in administration and HR. Passion is what drives us, perseverance and result orientation ensure that we always go one step further and continue to grow.
Do you have that little extra to help us build on the further growth of our organization?
We are looking for a dynamic and pro-active Consultant to strengthen our team in Brussels.
- You build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers in order to build a long-term relationship with them;
- You negotiate cooperation conditions, advise clients on their recruitment process and you look for the best solution together;
- You search for the right candidates through recruitment channels, social media, network events, etc;
- You interview, guide and follow up candidates before, during and after the recruitment process;
- You answer questions about social legislation, negotiate contracts and you are the intermediary between client and candidate for all kinds of HR guidance;
- Thanks to your commercial drive, you achieve predetermined results, both individually and in a team;
- You participate in job fairs and you like to network;
- You build relationships with schools and give presentations on various topics.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Office Management, Marketing or HR and are ready to get started!
- You preferably already have experience in recruitment and would like to work for a value-driven SME structure;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing. French is a big plus;
- You feel comfortable in commercial conversations, you have the persuasiveness to build trust relationships with different parties;
- Empathy, perseverance, result orientation and a sense of responsibility are characteristics that describe your personality;
- In addition to achieving individual results, you also like to work in a team.
What we offer
- An exciting, varied job in a challenging environment;
- Cool colleagues, a full training program and development opportunities;
- An attractive salary package, based on your experience;
- A pool car is also available;
- Pleasant workplace, easily accessible by public transport in a nice neighbourhood.
HR and Payroll Officer
A good attitude makes the difference!