What you say you do at a party?
We rock and roll and rumble to make the entire process run smoothly.
What you really do
As a supervisor you are responsible for managing team leaders and warehouse employees. You know how to distribute operational information correctly and quickly, both to management and to the team, so that things can be handled swiftly. In addition, you plan people and resources as efficiently as possible in the short term, and you adjust this planning where necessary. You are the point of contact when it comes to the customer domain "Other Customers", in other words the product range is extremely varied. In this role you report to the Operations Manager.
Your responsibilities very concretely:
- You monitor the general overview of operational activities (across departments and customer domains);
- You observe and monitor the work performed and procedures followed;
- You are responsible for drawing up the work planning taking into account available people and resources and the expected volumes. You inform the team leaders about this in the context of the daily team start-up;
- You actively participate in operational meetings and you take the necessary action points from here;
- You analyze the productivity figures, discuss them with the team leaders and adjust if necessary;
- You can conduct absence interviews with employees if necessary;
- You fulfill an exemplary function in the field of safety guidelines and you supervise their application;
- You strive daily for an optimal and excellent quality of the process;
- You are a strong communicator with managerial capacities, experience in a managerial position is therefore recommended;
- You have a flexible attitude and are able to function well in a dynamic environment where stress resistance and problem-solving ability are indispensable;
- You have an eye for quality and customer focus, working safely is self evident for you;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch is required, basic knowledge of French and / or English is a plus;
- Knowledge of logistics processes and / or work experience in the logistics sector is required;
What we offer
- A customized training guide that shows you the way within the company;
- A very varied position with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, logistical environment in full expansion. The pleasant family working atmosphere is part of it!
- A suitable and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period
Hire for attitude, not just qualification