Executive Assistant for fast-paced services company (m/f)
For our client, a fast-paced services company in Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a team of two-three managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Extensive agenda management: coordinating meetings, travel arrangements, setting up conference calls, coordinating internal and external meetings, etc;
- Following up on timesheets, expenses and invoices;
- Taking care of correspondence and document production;
- Initiating, reading and following up on emails, mails, faxes and letters, handling incoming calls and dispatching calls to the appropriate person;
- Helping out other assistants as appropriate;
- Creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Providing general administrative support as requested.
To fit this fast-paced, high-level services company, the ideal candidate corresponds to following expectations:
- You have perfect command of English, Dutch and French both orally and written;
- You possess at least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field;
- You are proficient in computer software packages (MS Office, Lotus Notes, Calendar);
- Ideally, you gained three to five years of experience as Management/Executive Assistant in a fast-paced environment;
- You are a born communicator, who easily builds up strong professional relationships;
- You work well independently as well as in team;
- You are discreet, well organised and stress-resistant.
What we offer
- A varied and interesting position for an ambitious and driven person who likes to deliver high quality standards;
- An international environment with room for personal development and initiatives;
- An interesting salary package, completed with fringe benefits;
- A permanent contract.
Our client offers:
Hire for attitude, not just qualification