(Junior) Data Officer/Administrative Assistant (m/v) NL/FR
- You are a ninja in Excel
- You always aim to provide the best solution possible
- You have a passion for telecom and mobile telephony
- You are responsible for processing raw data provided by Proximus
- You ensure that the data in Excel is readible and clear to our clients
- You maintain customer relations in order to, if necessary, provide compelemtanry information to the numbers and data
- Data interpreting with the goal of offering the best service possible to your clients is something that gives you energy; you identify mistakes or explain why certain things don't seem logic or seem to variate
- You take initiative to be the clients of service in the best way possible
How do you go about this?
After a short training period, it is your turn to perform the magic. You will learn about your contact persons within the company and acquire knowledge about the necessary systems and programs to do you job. You will start with a number of limited tasks in order to grow towards handling the big clients. You will have the opportunity to learn from an expert who, himself, is active in this position for over four years.
Who are we looking for?
- A dynamic colleague, with great interpersonnal skills and the ability to take both initiative as responsibility
- You have an excellent proficiency (both written as spoken) in Dutch and French,
- A colleague who is in direct contact with the customers, and has the necessary independence and responsibility to to handle it with care
- A basic knowledge of mobile telephony, but especially a passion for telecommunications (phone, mobile internet, configuration)
- Impeccable communication skills, ICT-background is an advantage, for examble knowlegde of PHP and mysql
- Very good Excel skills (pivotables, graphs, knowledge of VBA, knowlegde of index Match)
What we offer
Together with seven other colleagues in the business center you will form the back office and remain on-site. A couple of other colleagues, more ambulant, ensure sales off-site. You have the unique opportunity to learn from real experts. However, our client embodies more then Sales, there is reception and a technical service, marketing and development, and management. In other words, there are around 30 colleagues that form the driving engine of the company. If you are prepared to listen to your client's needs and to learn by example, then you are the right person to join the team for the long run.
What does this exciting company situated in Mechelen have to offer?
A unique career opportunity in a dynamic atmosphere and in a growing and ambitious company. A company culture that radiates transparance and flexibility. A flat organisations structure, where auto-managed teams to their thing. An attractive salary package with growth plan and fringe benefits.
Enthusiasm pulls the switch!