Property Management Assistant (M/V) NL-FR
- Ensure the management of the Property Manager's agenda and schedules, telephone calls and take care of the organisation of meetings and travel;
- Proactively process incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and emails;
- Participate in the follow-up of different files;
- Be the point of contact for customers, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Inform clients of the planning of works, interventions, controls etc.;
- Establish purchase orders for various renovation and maintenance works;
- Maintain the various databases and electronic archiving;
- Follow up on leases;
- Proactively participate in the continuous improvement of our services.
- Degree in executive secretarial work, degree in languages or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet, ...;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French (English is a plus);
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Enjoy working independently and taking initiative;
- Demonstrate professional curiosity, flexibility, ability to manage priorities;
- Team player.
What we offer
- A pleasant work environment;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Many extra-legal benefits;
- Continuing education;
- A dynamic atmosphere and an open corporate culture and resolutely turned towards the future.
Hire for attitude, not just qualification