Personal Assistant Manager (M/V) ENG-FR-NL
The PA Manager will work closely with Practice Group Managers, Partners, PAs, all other support departments and HR to ensure the PA operation in each practice group runs smoothly. Whilst managing the continuing development of a professional and efficient PA service to all clients, the PA Manager will develop relationships with Practice Group Managers in order to contribute to relevant departmental issues.
Some more details about your role and responsibilities:
- Management of all the Belgian PA Teams with a focus on service delivery and excellence
- Responsible for the development, training and support of the Belgian PA team ensuring that an appropriate level of skills and positive behaviours are applied to good effect
- Responsible for the PA and administrative support staff recruitment processes and liaising with external agencies and our internal HR recruitment team
- Manage departmental absence administration like annual leave administration and/or authorisation; running regular absence reports and reviewing for potential issues; periodic identification of high holiday balances
- Budgets and Manpower: Manage and report on PA headcount and PA to fee earner ratios to ensure optimum utilisation
- Project Management: Involvement in firm-wide initiatives and change management, liaising with Business Services, Finance and Training etc to ensure wider issues are resolved
- You have relevant experience in a similar role and you are adept at building relationships across teams and at all levels of seniority.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, French and Dutch (oral and written)
- You are proactive and hardworking
- You are organised, efficient and able to prioritise
- You are able to work to tight deadlines
- You are flexible and you have a proactive approach with 'can do' attitude
- You have experience with change management and influencing behaviour
- You have strong coaching and interpersonal skills
- You have project management skills
- You have a collaborative working style
- You can demonstrate flexibility in carrying out what is a varied and continually evolving role
What we offer
What we offer
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension. We greatly value our unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork. In our firm, positive attitude matters. We believe it defines the way in which we work, both with clients and with colleagues.
Working in a team, you will have a challenging role and room for personal development. We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
The only constant thing in life is change