Service Desk Officer (M/F) NL-FR
How do you make our customers happy?
Are you a born multi-tasker? Are you known for your accuracy & super friendly voice on the phone? Our client's Tax & Accounting Software team is aimed at SMEs, tax and financial professionals. They offer them an extensive package of online tools, software and services to support their business. For the Service Desk we are looking for a driven Service Desk Employee (first line) with an interest in IT and a basic knowledge of Accountancy.
Specifically, this means that:
- You will have to liaise with accountants on a daily basis.
- You offer substantive (no IT or technical) support (by telephone, e-mail or online) to users of the accounting and office management package that the customer sells.
- You talk to customers, you log questions, do the necessary research work and you try to offer an answer or solution quickly.
- You follow the necessary training to keep your knowledge up to date.
- You have the opportunity to to grow to second line.
Three reasons why this opportunity might or might not work for you
It might work for you
- Because you have a passion for customer service (experience in call center, service desk), taken into account that your role goes further than the typical help desk job. You approach customers proactively and really think in terms of solutions.
- Because you have the "desire" and personality to go the extra mile and see things through.
- Because you have a basic knowledge in accounting; you support clients in terms of information (not IT technical) related to the field of tax and accounting software.
It might not be the ideal opportunity if
- You have no affinity with IT software.
- You are not so much about punctuality, willingness to learn and service
- You only speak Dutch or French, since we are looking for someone who can speak to customers in both languages. You don't have to be perfectly bilingual, but you have to have the courage to speak the other national language.
What we offer
Team and offer
You will join our client's Service Desk Team and work along side four other colleagues. While, together wth your colleagues, you talkto to the customers, you will come into contact with professionals who are active in the field of finance. Furthermore, you are also the back-up for colleagues, whenever necessary. Your team is part of the total Taks & Accounting department which also includes colleagues from the second and third line service desk, as well as lawyers, editors (online / offline) and the like.
As a new colleague you can count on an interesting gross monthly wage, in line with your experience and extended with fringe benefits such as MV, ECO V., group and hospitalisation insurance, transport compensation, and thirteenth month. You will end up in an innovative workplace with a pleasant working atmosphere, and be part of and contribute to a strong growth company story. Collegiality, innovation and a hands-on mentality are central.
The timetable is a 40-hour week with 20 vacation days + 12 Adv days.
After six months a day of working from home is possible once a week.
Enthusiasm pulls the switch!