Project Management Assistant (NL/DE/FR/ENG)
- Handle written communication to provide your superiors with the necessary documents, meeting the company’s quality standards;
- Collate information and prepare various reports for your superiors;
- Process incoming and outgoing mail;
- Manage the agendas, plan internal & external meetings (planning, invitations, equipment, etc.), organise conference calls, etc.;
- Organise travel arrangements (hotels, trains, planes, transportation, etc.);
- Follow up document processing in order to allow rapid access to all the data;
- Propose optimisations of work procedures and/or workflows.
- Draw up project files and file the relevant documents according to internal procedures;
- Assist the project managers in the process of their projects from A to Z;
- Collect and follow up the electronic filing of as built drawings, technical fact sheets and post intervention files + update, if necessary;
- File original and legal documents, such as permits, plans and technical documentation;
- Assist in tendering of projects: send out tendering documents, organise site visits, follow up of incoming offers and price comparison, tracking, etc;
- Active participation in internal (coordination) meetings to ensure the follow up of projects in progress;
- Follow up of insurance risk claims;
- Draw up and follow up of purchase orders (SAP) and contracts;
- Follow up on invoicing;
- Financial follow-up: budgets, provisions.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree and have two to five years of professional experience in administrative support;
- You are fluent in Dutch, German and French both orally and written; knowledge of English is an asset;
- You are computer literate and have good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and SAP are a plus;
- Thanks to your critical sense, you are able to analyse and solve problems;
- You demonstrate strong skills of accuracy, planning and organisation;
- Your excellent communications skills allow you to be customer-oriented and a real team player;
- You cherish following values: customer experience, accountability, reliability, connectivity and pioneering;
- Assertive, respectful towards others and procedures, sense of responsibility, flexibility and a touch of humour are all traits of your personality that make you the perfect match for this position.
What we offer
- A permanent contract or a contract temp to perm;
- An interesting salary in line with your experience;
- Extralegal advantages, extra holidays and a flexible time schedule;
- A dynamic work atmosphere and an open company culture with visions towards the future.
Hire for attitude, not just qualification