Clients Relations Manager (m/f)
- A to Z day-to-day management of Packaging development projects for major International beverage brands. Clients contact via phone, e-mail and occasional meetings. Creative and production briefings.
- Studio planning and follow-up. Cost estimate, budget/invoicing management.
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working simultaneously on di erent projects with multiple clients.
- Experience in Graphic Design/Packaging project management appreciated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication required.
- English is a must, French is an asset. Additional languages are a plus.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills with resistance to stress, flexibility and team player are key
- Self-starter, excellent time & task management, organised
What we offer
- A contract on interim in view of permanent;
- A full time working schedule: Mo-Thu from 9h to 18h, Fri from 9h to 16h;
- A dynamic work environment within a team of experienced professionals;
- Good access with public transport (tram, bus, train – 10 minutes walk from Meiser) and/or parking faciliites;
The only constant thing in life is change