Project Coordinator (m/f)
For one of our clients, an international company based in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to reinforce their team.
If you are interested in working for an international company consisting of a multi-cultural team…
If you are ambitious and look for a company in which you can grow…
If you need a job with variety in your daily tasks…
If you are a born organiser that enjoys balancing different tasks effectively…
Then you should apply to the position of Project Coordinator.
As Project Coordinator you are responsible for supporting clients and a network of trainers and consultants throughout the various stages of the sales process.
In this job you:
- Resource planning and scheduling of workshop roll-outs in EMEA;
- Coordinate all sessions in delivering the right workshop setup, location, lodging, feedback and material shipping details;
- Send tailored communications to clients;
- Prepare, setup and support users on the eLearning platform;
- Report and setup on participant assessments and reinforcement tools;
- Gather customer feedback and draft reports to monitor potential opportunities or issues;
- Give support to sales in order to advance new business with existing client relationships;
- Use different tools and systems for tracking and reporting (i.e. bookings, resource planning, customer success, project profitability, etc.);
- Take care of office management duties: placing orders, booking travel, welcome customers;
- You ensure a smooth management of all on-going projects.
- You are a fluent communicator in English, knowledge of Dutch or French are an asset;
- You possess excellent customer service skills;
- Thanks to your outgoing communication style, you are able to establish trustworthy relationships on all levels;
- Working in a pro-active manner as a self-starter but still be part of a close-knit team is how you like to work;
- You are able to solve problems and client issues;
- You managed your time well by setting the right priorities and by working in a structured way;
- You are computer literate with MS Office tools and easily work with CRM systems and other IT tools;
- You learn fast and think ahead with the business.
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity within an international setting and growing possibilities;
- A unique culture of helpful, highly competent and ambitious colleagues;
- Coffee, drinks and lunches in the office;
- An interesting salary package, completed by eco vouchers, transportation allowance and other advantages.
Our client offers:
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.