Regional Coordinator (m/f) - Brussels and Walloon Brabant
You are part of the regional team of coordinators for our client's fundraising events supervised by a teamleader in the field. As a true Ambassador of the company you take charge of the following tasks:
- You make sure to share and promote all the activities of the organisation in your area. To do this you have frequent contacts with professionals in the health sector (hospitals, 1st lines, mutuals, aid associations ...), volunteers, donors, the regional press .... and you network continuously.
- You ensure that our client's mission is anchored in the local community, for example through their fund raising events organised by the fund raising event coordinator and a volunteer committee
- You are the link between the field and the management of the organisation and you communicate bottom-up the needs, initiatives, opportunities useful for the proper functioning and strategic development of the organisation.
- You are connected with an extensive network and refer where necessary organisations, partners and patients and their relatives to the existing initiatives of the organisation that happen in your region.
- You hold at least a professional Bachelor preferably in the medical, psycho-social or para-medical field OR you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in one of these fields
- You have good knowledge of the social landscape and general developments in terms of health care / social assistance / oncology.
- You have excellent oral communication skills (public presentation + telephone + media) and written skills (writing / spelling) and are fluent in FR / NL. Knowledge of English is a complementary asset
- You are a networker and use your power of persuasion and energy to mobilise others.
- You know how to work autonomously, plan your tasks efficiently and also perform your administrative tasks with rigor (good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Powerpoint / Outlook is a requirement).
- You know how to inspire and motivate volunteers with enthusiasm and empathy.
- You cultivate team spirit and know how to collaborate constructively and positively with your colleagues from the field and those from HQ.
- You are flexible and ready to work in the evening and during the weekend.
- You live (ideally) in the area (Brussels) and have your own car
What we offer
- A challenging and highly diversified position
- The possibility of developing your skills within a multidisciplinary team with links to the scientific and medico-social fields.
- Training and evolution possibilities varied.
- A job in an organisation that places human being and quality of life at the center of its concerns.
- An attractive salary with various extra-legal benefits
- A job in your own area and the ability to do homeworking but with frequent contacts with our headquarters in Brussels.
The only constant thing in life is change