Manage the day-to-day operations of the office;
- Assist in facilities: building issues, renovation & maintenance;
- Purchase of office supplies, check suppliers’ invoices;
- Negotiate annual agreements with hotels, set up webex and video conferences;
- Direct the cleaning team, monitor badges system and provide reports;
- Reception – welcoming visitors in a warm and personal manner;
- Overall office support for meeting coordination, booking taxis, managing parking spaces, etc.
You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You have a few years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a sound knowledge of Outlook and have affinity with software systems in general;
- You like to work autonomously as well as in team;
- You are proactive and dynamic;
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and are able to multitask;
- You are client-oriented and discreet;
- You have a friendly voice, a groomed presentation and an enthusiastic attitude.
What we offer
A contract in view of permanent hiring;
- Salary in accordance to qualifications and experience;
- Other benefits: meal vouchers, public transport reimbursement;
- Start date: as soon as possible;
- Full time working schedule: 8h – 16h.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.