Content Specialist (m/f) EN
The Content Specialist supports planning, and executes the design and production of content to educate customers about our client’s products and increase consideration, which is on brand, impactful and meeting technical requirements for appropriate channels. Creates compelling content experiences aimed at customers in key segments including Small Business, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and High Tech.
- Works with marketing teams to gather customer and competitor insights on an ongoing basis to inform content planning and prioritization;
- Updates an Editorial Calendar to facilitate planning and provide visibility on content development across the Region;
- Analyses inbound briefs and makes recommendations to best support business objectives, including brand recommendations;
- Develops content assets through production, localization and distribution phases which are aligned with audience and channel requirements (presentations, articles, infographics, videos, digital & social content, etc) and are brand-compliant.
Manages Vendor Relationships
- Briefs vendors on objectives, messaging, brand, and strategy to meet stakeholders’ criteria;
- Briefs vendors to develop creative content (copy, artwork, concept development, layout, format, etc.) and timeline.
- Degree: Bachelors or higher (preferred in Communications/Marketing/Business);
- Excellent command of English language (native level). Other languages are an asset
- Written and verbal communications skills;
- Proven track record with writing content for online and offline channels;
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Attention to detail and sensitivity to cultural differences;
- Organised and able to work on a variety of projects with tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Interim replacement contract for 3-4 months, possibly extendable;
- Full-time working schedule;
- Attractive salary in line with your experience.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.