Dynamic Personal Assistant (m/f) FR/ENG
In this role, you will support a team of five lawyers and one Partner in their administration:
- Coordinate travel and expenses;
- Be in relation with clients of the Partner to organise the agenda for meetings (can sometimes be pretty complex);
- Update the list of all queries of the team;
- Participate in team meetings (and update the list of queries accordingly);
- Give overall administrative support as requested.
The ideal candidate:
- Is perfectly fluent in English and French; Dutch is nice to have;E
- Has good command of MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Obtained a Bachelor degree in Office Management or equivalent by experience;
- Has at least five years of experience as Personal Assistant for high demanding environments;
- Is immediately available to start working;
- Has excellent organisational skills, is hands-on and quickly operational;
- Can cope well with stress and is solutions-minded.
What we offer
- A challenging role in an international setting;
- A competitive salary package, completed with fringe benefits;
- A full-time working schedule (37,5 hours/week).
Our client offers:
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.