Executive Secretary m/f
- Agenda Management (Managing Director + HR & Communication Manager);
- Organise conference calls;
- Manage the Managing Director’s mailbox;
- Follow-up the Managing Director’s tasks;
- Support in HR, Marketing and Communication: Let’s Connect, texts, follow-up sponsoring, goodies and work clothes;
- Participate in staff management: Manage the CV Warehouse for the recruitment and follow-up candidates, monster.be, follow-up vaccines, births, weddings, holidays, HR mailing, ticket reservations and hotels;
- Management meetings: presentations, daily topics, participate meetings, summary;
- Organising seminars, internal and external events;
- Translate and verify documents;
- Mail and memo of the direction and filing documents;
- Report to the Managing Director + HR & Communication Manager.
- Minimum 10 years of experience;
- Bachelor in Office Management or Executive Secretary;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP’s;
- Proficient user of French and Dutch with a good understanding of English;
- Results driven, autonomous and flexible.
What we offer
- An attractive salary package according your experience;
- A part-time temporary position in an appealing environment;
- Parking provided or free shuttle from North Station.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.