What you are really doing
You are the key person in the boarding search
- You search for candidates through job sites and other recruitment channels;
- Together with business managers, you analyze candidates;
- You conduct job interviews with candidates;
- You are the SPOC throughout the entire process;
- You draw up the salary package and are responsible for the contract negotiations;
- You are involved in the first evaluations of the candidates;
- You participate in employer branding projects such as job fairs, networking events, etc.;
- You establish professional relationships with schools or other training programs;
- You follow innovations on the market and look for potential young people for our junior campus.
Together with 14 other recruiting colleagues, you are responsible for a recruitment segment for the entire BeNeLux. You will work under the guidance and direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager and the Operations Manager. You choose and set your own agenda to ensure that you can meet approximately 8 new profiles every week. To this end, the team and the company have a great deal of flexibility and the possibility to work from our different offices. Often you will be on site at Evere.
Which talent can be recognized in this profile?
- A team player, motivated and enthusiastic;
- You are sociable and empathetic;
- You are motivated and results-oriented, you can manage KPIs;
- You already have experience in recruitment, which is a plus, but young school leavers are also welcome;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have a minimum degree in HR, business administration or another people-oriented programme. Or by experience you can convince us of your abilities.
When should you not react?
- You're afraid to call the candidates.
- Respect is not in your dictionary.
- You don't really care about people.
- You don't work well together.
- You keep seeing problems, not solutions.
What we offer
- A fair gross monthly salary;
- A package of extra-legal benefits (such as meal vouchers, a bonus, a year-end bonus, a car and a laptop);
- A varied job where every day is different;
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word.
We offer more than a salary
Enthusiasm pulls the switch!