Receptionist / Office Assistant part-time
For our client, an international services company located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a part-time Receptionist / Office Assistant to reinforce their team.
In this role, you will not have a typical receptionist job, but so much more!
- You take care of the reception: welcoming visitors, respond to incoming e-mails, handle incoming and outgoing mail, etc.;
- You will also be in charge of the reservation of meeting rooms, parking places, etc.;
- You give support in office tasks such as hotel reservations, booking train and airplane tickets, ordering catering for meetings, overseeing the cleaning team, managing visitor’s badges, etc.;
- You give ad-hoc support to specific projects and services as required.
In order to fulfill our client’s expectations, you respond to following recruitment criteria:
- You are fully proficient in Dutch, French and English (orally & written);
- You have a pleasant telephone voice & manners, a groomed appearance and an easy communication style;
- You possess a Bachelor degree in Office Management or equivalent by experience;
- You have at least one year of experience in office support;
- You can work independently, resist to stressful situations and are able to set your priorities;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office tools & easily pick up new tools & systems;
- You are pragmatic, solutions-driven and keen to learn.
What we offer
- An interesting salary, completed with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, insurances, etc.);
- A role with variation, autonomy & the possibility to learn & grow;
- A part-time working schedule from 4PM till 7PM from Monday till Friday.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.