Project Consultant - Engineer
Our client is a French technology company that is active around the world. It is a consulting company that provides technical and technological support to customers from all sectors. They work with a tailored approach and are committed to customer service. With more than 15,000 employees, our client is one of the largest European consulting companies. Since its founding in 1984, the values have remained unchanged. Respect for employees and customers. Courage to work innovatively. Ambition in dealing with technology. Our client has been active in Belgium for almost 30 years. They have grown continuously since the start. The Belgian branch currently employs more than 850 experts, making them the largest Consulting & Engineering office in the country. They are already strong in Wallonia and want to grow substantially in Flanders in particular. They have offices in Brussels but also in Liège and Braine l'Alleud, Ghent, Antwerp and want to open an office in Limburg.
To expand the team we are looking for a full-time Project Consultant - Engineer Life Science for Flanders (NL/FR/ENG).
How do you create the best engineering consultancy? This burning question occupies the mind of all colleagues in this innovative technology company. Although every employee provides part of the answer based on their expertise, it is the Business Line Managers who sketch and define the future project landscape’s strategic lines. What are the growth trends/markets of (the day after) tomorrow, which new technical services and innovations have maximum added value from the customer's perspective? And what role do certain innovations play in this? Where should the strategic priorities lie? And why? These are questions that the Business Line Manager answers.
- You are responsible for the development of commercial activities in Flanders and the Netherlands;
- You prospect (50 %) and build out a network in the engineering world, working mostly from the Evere office whilst also travelling frequently around Antwerp and Flemish Brabant;
- You lead a team of around ten engineers on a number of already existing projects regarding project follow-up, mobility, vision, evolution, etc.;
- You regularly go on client visits and answer diverse questions related to consulting projects;
- You put engineers’ forwards who correspond to the client’s needs.
Which Talent will recognise themselves in the following description?
- You hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in an economic or management orientation or you are a Life Science Engineer;
- You have a first experience in a commercial role, preferably in a technical environment (B2B);
- You know how to sell a project, which is a service and not only a product;
- You have a results-oriented mindset;
- You like to present your clients with creative solutions;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a bonus.
Why would it be better NOT to react to this vacancy?
- Respect is not part of your language;
- You do not work in a precise manner;
- You are not results-driven;
- You only ever see problems, not solutions.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- An extralegal benefits package (e.g. meal vouchers, bonus, end-of-year bonus, car, laptop);
- A varied job where no day is ever the same;
- A flat organisation structure in the broadest sense of the word;
- Support along with your personal and professional growth;
- You report to the Business Unit Manager.
Enthusiasm pulls the switch!