For our client, an international company active in the medical field, we are currently looking for a Staff Accountant.
In this role you will participate in daily functions of the accounting department.
- Handling accounts receivables;
- Managing accounts payables;
- Ensuring inventory of all products, shipments & invoices;
- Taking care of fixed assets;
- General accounting support for banking activities, preparing audits, claiming official documents, backing up logistics and assisting office management when requested;
- Functioning as first point of contact for clients, visitors & telephone.
- You possess at least a high school degree or an accounting diploma;
- You have at least three years of relevant experience;
- Experience with automated accounting systems is essential;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French are a must, any other language is an asset;
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are proficient with e-invoicing systems, Excel and Outlook;
- You are a problem-solver and customer-oriented person.
What we offer
- Beautiful offices located close to the airport (with parking facilities and good commuting with buses from De Lijn);
- A challenging and varied role with growing possibilities;
- A salary in line with your experience, completed by fringe benefits;
- A permanent contract.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.