Part-time Office Administrator m/f
- Day-to-day administration
- Office services
- Manage external suppliers (IT, landlord, legal advice, social secretariat and employee benefits, HR, accounting, caterers, consultants etc.)
- Manage member database (in line with association GDPR policies)
- Ensure timely compliance with BE and EU association requirements (EU Transparency Register, Belgian registrations, financial declarations, social services etc) with support from external advisors.
- Create, strengthen and implement association policies that ensure the smooth functioning of the associations
- Administrative support to association staff and Secretary-General
- Travel, financial administration, meeting organisation
- Logistical organisation of association meetings (e.g. working groups, Board meetings, annual conference, trainings, webinars)
- Liaison with association members
- EU Transparency Register
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as proficiency in at least one official Belgian language.
- Proactive attitude & problem-solver
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organised
- Team player, able to step in and support multi-functional roles and teams in an international start-up environment
- Degree in business, office administration or equivalent
- 1-5 years’ relevant work experience including proven experience as an executive assistant or in an office administration role.
- Preferably with experience in EU affairs oriented organisation, a trade association or Brussels based organisation.
What we offer
A part-time temp challenge in the plastic industry with a possible permanent position. Interesting salary package according to your experience.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.