Our customer is more than an IT service provider. Their mission is to support SMEs with computing and IT problems with simplicity, clarity and time savings through to including their external IT service. They do this by offering fast, accurate and transparent service to Belgian and international SMEs in Antwerp and surrounding regions. What makes them unique? They ensure behind the scenes that all IT infrastructure works flawlessly, so that you can focus on the business. First of all, they are completely independent of any pillar or interest group. But the big difference lies in him in their working method. For our customer, no division of tasks over different departments, but clear communication. They go for quality, not quantity. For personal service, not for anonymous standardization. They know your company, know your projects from A to Z, and know the employees involved by their first name, so to speak.
With an eagle eye on the future, they would like to welcome a cool and passionate colleague. With Rainbow Resources Group, we support their search in a professional manner, as an HR partner.
You enjoy doing the following things:
- You are responsible for the correct and customer-friendly follow-up of the service requests, incidents and complaints (via email, web or telephone);
- Your most used technologies include Microsoft Windows (7-10), Office 365, Azure, managed network infrastructure and OPNsense firewalls;
- You are able to resolve as many incidents as possible;
- You do the preparatory work to make PCs ready for use via staging and manual installations. You check all self-delivered services / products for a qualitative delivery;
- You are responsible for the qualitative, administrative handling of the tickets (correct logging, updating documentation and notes, time tracking);
- Of course you also give feedback to the customers.
This kind of schedule makes you feel good:
9.00 : Update in the mailbow and ticketing
10.00 : Telephone support urgent questions
11.00 : Team meeting and weekly lunch
13.00 : Service desk top customers
14.00 : Preparation PCs
You recognize yourself in this description:
- Passion for IT because a good broad knowledge of networks, operating systems and telephony is required (ports, gateways, security, Windows10, O365, printers, scanners, tablets and phones, ...);
- Friendly and commercially aware at all times;
- Fluently bilingual, Dutch - English;
- You won’t walk away after a small comment on the phone;
- Your attitude: proactive, eager to learn, self-managing and smiley;
- You have a driving license, your own car is a plus;
- Experience with OPNsense, scripting languages such as Powershell, Mac environments and whether Kaseya is definitely a plus.
What we offer
- You have no sense of humor;
- Respect is not in your dictionary;
- You cannot work together;
- You always see problems, not solutions;
- You aspire a title, not a challenge.
What are you looking for in a job next to a transparent remuneration?
Our customer works in a flat structure. A motivated team of IT experts, administrative support and business managers work together. Attention is paid to your personal development based on your strengths. Does it have to be said that dynamism, young and “think alike” predominate here? This company is a must for anyone who feels at home in a “service driven” SME environment. Of course we offer you a transparent salary, supplemented with some more money (meal vouchers, etc ...).
You want to apply?
Do it now, just by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.rainbowgroup.be. After an initial telephone meeting, we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting. We ask you to complete a technical IT test online or on site. Two more conversations will follow with managers and team.
Questions? Call 015 / 140.410.
When should you NOT react ?
Enthusiasm pulls the switch!