HR Payroll Officer
Our client is a French technology company that is active around the world. It is a consulting company that provides technical and technological support to customers from all sectors. They work with a tailored approach and are committed to customer service. With more than 15,000 employees, our client is one of the largest European consulting companies. Since its founding in 1984, the values have remained unchanged. Respect for employees and customers. Courage to work innovatively. Ambition in dealing with technology. Our client has been active in Belgium for almost 30 years. They have grown continuously since the start. The Belgian branch currently employs more than 850 experts, making them the largest Consulting & Engineering office in the country. They are already strong in Wallonia and want to grow substantially in Flanders in particular. They have offices in Brussels but also in Liège and Braine l'Alleud, Ghent, Antwerp and want to open an office in Limburg.
To expand our payroll team we are on the look out for a full-time HR Payroll Officer (NL/ENG/FR)
Come join our dynamic team!
As our new colleague, within our headquarters in Brussels, you will be our Payroll Officer and will be seen as an adviser when it comes to daily operational responsibilities as well as corporate projects.
What will you do?
- Be part of the on-boarding process for the newcomers (contract & legal information etc..);
- Accurately and timely process salaries for Belgian employees (+/- 250 employees);
- Act as a first point of contact regarding payroll & HR administration related questions;
- Keep the various HR databases up-to-date;
- Manage time registration systems;
- Administrate general staff files (prepare social documents, follow up on insurance contracts, etc…);
- Follow up administrative tasks at the beginning and at the end of contracts;
- Monitor and extract information for reporting purposes;
- Participate/lead various HR-related projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR;
- You have on average between 1 - 4 years working experience (ideally in payroll);
- You are able to handle employees’ files in regards to social security and fiscal rules;
- You are able to integrate information into tangible content, respond promptly and flawlessly and solve problems in an efficient manner;
- Furthermore, you are a real team player, thriving on achieving results together, with your colleagues;
- You possess fluent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch/Flemish and English. French is an asset.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- Extra-legal benefits package;
- A varied job where no day is ever the same;
- A flat organisation structure in the broadest sense of the word;
- Support along your personal and professional growth;
- A dynamic, collaborative team.
- Respect is not part of your vocabulary;
- You do not work in a precise and efficient manner;
- You have no team spirit;
- You only ever see problems, not solutions.
What will you get for your efforts?
When should you not apply ?
Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see - Mark Twain