Service Desk Agent
The Company is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. As a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations, for the past 30 years, they have been providing European and International Organisations with a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What you will do?
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools;
- Follow-up of incidents related to information systems organisation of the reporting;
- Follow-up of user requests;
- Maintain existing User Guides, or create new ones;
- Train computer users;
- Install, move, modify, and repair computer hardware and software for users;
- Maintain content in the knowledge database system;
- Follow-up of bug reports.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Proven knowledge in end-user assistance and support of information systems;
- Good IT skills;
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks;
- Excellent communication/writing skills;
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Able to use the office automation tools (MS-Office);
- An attitude to work as a team player;
- Sharing knowledge and skills with the team;
- Can consistently follow protocol and instructions.
- Corresponding level of education as specified in Annex 5 of the FWC(Bachelor’s);
- 10 years of IT professional experience;
- Good understanding of IP Telephony (Cisco) is an asset;
- Previous working in EU Institutions/Agencies is an asset;
- Working experience with Atlassian JIRA ticketing tool is an asset
When should you not apply?
- Respect and collaboration are not part of your language.
- You don't understand precision
- You are not results-driven nor efficient
- You see problems everywhere.
What we offer
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A varied job where no day is ever the same.
- A nice and welcoming team and environment.
- Start date September or immediate
What do we offer?
Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see - Mark Twain