The Companyis one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. As a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations, for the past 30 years, they have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
The Team Manager Videoconference will supervise the whole of the videoconference operations on all sites. Among others, he will ensure uniformity of procedures and work-instructions overall sites. He may be asked to be present in Strasbourg during the weeks of the Plenary Sessions, from Monday noon to Thursday at noon.
Reports to: Team Manager and Operations Manager
Responsible for: Visio-Conference Technician Team at the European Parliament (5 technicians)
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- The professional will need to have both excellent HANDS-ON technical knowledge of Visio-Conference (Cisco/ Tandberg) and excellent Team Management skills and experience.
- The Team Manager Videoconference will supervise the whole of the videoconference operations on all sites.
- Among others, they will ensure uniformity of procedures and work-instructions overall sites.
- They may be asked to be present in Strasbourg during the weeks of the Plenary Sessions, from Monday noon to Thursday at noon.
The full-time team manager will perfectly master the following domains:
- Perfect knowledge of Videoconference Infrastructure.
- Perfect knowledge, particularly service-oriented, of the other infrastructures used in this domain
- Excellent knowledge of all procedures and services within scope.
- Cisco Video/ Tandberg Certification will be a bonus
- Strong experience with Tandberg or equivalent Visio-conference technology is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of team management
Minimum mandatory requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of recent experience in telecom operations.
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience in telecom operations management.
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience with Visio-Conference technologies in a corporate environment.
- The Team Manager has managed telecom operations teams of min 5 persons.
- The Team Manager shall have in-depth and recent experience with:
- operations of complex corporate telecommunications systems.
- execution of projects in the area of corporate telecom services.
- Excellent knowledge of Videoconference Infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Cisco
- Strong experience with Tandberg or equivalent technology.
- Able to use the ticketing system, configuration management databases, tools for infrastructure documentation as required by the daily operations
- Able to use PABX, TV-distribution, videoconference administration tools as required by the daily operations
- Telecom operations procedures: ITIL V4 Foundation (+ other modules are a +) certification
- Legal aspects of the services: protection of personal data, confidentiality, labour legislation, security at work ...
Your Attitudes and Skills
- "Can-do" attitude
- High sense of responsibility
- Excellent team leader
- A high degree of autonomy, able to make decisions as needed by local operations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English (in speech and reading/writing)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A varied job where no day is ever the same.
- A nice and welcoming team and environment.
What do we offer?
Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see - Mark Twain