Our client has accumulated over 20 years of experience as an independent adviser. A case in point of his commitment to offering insight for growth to entrepreneurs. In addition, he is currently a board member of several well-established companies as well as more recent ventures and start-ups.
He also invests in select companies whose common denominator is their focus on improving human health and well-being. A strong advocate of children’s welfare, he has chosen for the past 10 years to prioritize initiatives with a strong societal impact and those aimed at making life easier for families.
Our client is looking for an experienced assistant with a strong financial background.
This could be your career change if you are looking for a new versatile challenge!
Part-time Financial Assistant (FR/ENG)
Tasks and Responsibilities(not limited to):
- Ensure a follow-up on : the various investments, the capital calls, the capital increases, the ventures funds
- Analysis of the documents related to those investments.
- Make a recommendation on the decisions to be taken.
- Scanner all the articles published on the social media communication (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In) and in the financial press
- Organizing networking events (defining target group, contacting people, sending out invitations, reserving locations, etc).
- Fluent in Englishand French (written and oral communication skills);
- Have a good experience with entrepreneurial world and finances (required);
- Flexible towards working schedule (being available outside office hours is required);
- Excellent Emotional Intelligence
- Being the right hand of the CEO to assit him in development of the various businesses.
What we offer
An interesting challenge to work in a small but very dynamic structure (start around September);
A part-time working schedule of 2,5 days/week;
A nice working environment in a peaceful accommodation (Ixelles);
A collaboration with a long-term view;
The ideal job to combine with extra professional activities or a family life.
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.