1. Your Privacy is important
Rainbow Resources Group collects personal information on you when you register on our site, when you have a personal meeting with a member of staff, when you fill out a form or send us documents.
b) By entering this site, you consent to your personal data being processed in accordance with the elements detailed in this Privacy Statement.
2. What kind of information do we collect?
a) Information provided in the framework of:
- - Your use of our web site
- - Your registration to our web site services
- - Your CV or job application
- - Your subscription to job alert emails
- - On-line tests which you may take
- - Your references
- - Your job search preferences
- - Your employment history
- - Your competencies
- - Your salary and extra-legal benefits
- - Other information included in your CV
Some of the above includes personal information that can be used to uniquely identify you. The data could be of a sensitive nature, such as medical or criminal records. All this information will be processed in accordance with the law, and then only if relevant to your application.
c) You acknowledge that all the data you provided to our company is correct and not misleading. If any information should change over time, please inform us in due course.
3. To what purpose do we use your information?
- We will use and process your data within the context of our activities, i.e. recruitment and selection on a permanent and temporary basis, coaching and mediation.
- We may use and disclose your data in order to provide you with services and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- We will use your data for the purpose of selling our services to you.
- We will send you automatic emails and other electronic messages or marketing material.
- We may disclose your data to companies and individuals using our recruitment services. As such, your data will be sent to clients to match their vacancies.
- We will use your data to improve customer service
- - to manage content, surveys or other features on our web site
- - to personalise your experience (to be able to respond to your
- - to answer your questions or comments
We may disclose your personal data to third parties with a relevant interest, and in appropriate cases, such as:
- Publicly-owned organisations
- Advisors: IT, insurance
- Professional associations upon request
- To protect our rights
- To ensure the personal safety of other users or members the public
Note: When we send you e-mails, you can unsubscribe at any time in order not to receive any further electronic correspondence.
4. How do we protect your information?
We have a number of security measures in place to ensure the safety of your personal information, such as secure computer storage and paper-based files. We have internal procedures to ensure the safety of data and processes such as locks, alarms, motion detectors, etc.
5. Accessing and amending your personal data
You may request access to your personal data for the purpose of consultation or correction. Rainbow Resources Group reserves the right to charge you €15 to cover retrieval and administrative costs.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include, or offer, third party products or services on our web site. These parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We are, therefore, neither responsible nor liable for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback from you about these sites.
7. Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any amendment to this Privacy Statement will be communicated on this web site. It is in your interest to regularly check this Statement to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
8. Contacting us
If you have any questions or wish to make changes to your data, please contact us at email@example.com