Recruitment Consultant - Mechelen
Our recruitment consultants are responsible for matching candidates with positions and with client companies. They are passionate people who work hand-in-hand with their clients and candidates, building strong relationships in order to gain a better understanding of both parties' recruitment needs and requirements.
Our recruitment consultants' roles are challenging, diverse and rewarding.
- Using well-practised networking, sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to build a client portfolio (hunting).
- Strengthening and building upon relationships with existing clients (farming).
- Identifying clients needs/business opportunities.
- Making full use of social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and forge relationships with candidates and prospective employers.
- Interviewing candidates and writing files to present to clients.
- Carrying out thorough reference checks.
- Matching the right candidates, to the right position, in the right company.
- Briefing the candidate about the job, the scope of responsibility, the salary package, etc.
- Organising interviews between candidates and clients and provide feedback to both parties.
- Finalising arrangements between client and candidate.
- Offering ad hoc advice to both clients and candidates, being a real trusted advisor.
- Regularly reviewing recruitment procedures and policies to ensure efficiency of selection techniques and to ensure compatibility with current trends and practices.
- Efficiently using databases and CRM system.
- Communicating and working in close collaboration, with the other team members.
- Bachelors or Master in HR, Psychology, communication, etc.
- Relevant experience but this position is also open to junior candidates.
- A commercially-focussed yet service-minded approach.
- With strong communicational and organisational skills.
- A genuine interest in people and in business.
Outgoing and positive
- Persistent and driven
- With a healthy dose of competiveness, wanting to be successful.
What we offer
- An ambitious job in a passionate and value-driven company culture.
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- A professional and fun working environment.
- Professional, motivational training to start up (three weeks)
- Autonomy, responsibility and an exciting and challenging career path.
A good attitude makes the difference!