Communication Officer & Recruitment Assistant (m/f)
Title: Communication officer & recruitment assistant
Division: Brussels or Mechelen office
Work schedule: Full-time (38h)
Working languages: English, Dutch & French
Application deadline: November 27th 2019
Our recruitment assistant/communication officer is responsible for the communication strategy. They are passionate people who work to support the consultants, in finding candidates a suitable job. This means: aiding in acquiring, retaining and placing candidates and helping to get the brand out so that consultants can easier acquire and retain clients.
Marketing & Communication
- Development and implementation of 360° communication strategy
- Website management: content updating, liaising with website agency, driving traffic to website, search engine optimisation, and monitoring with Google Analytics
- Social Media Management (updating, posting, advertising, setting & metrics analysis, budget management)
- Copy writing of articles, blog posts, mailings, advertising, presentations
- If required, translation and proofreading of documents
- E-mail marketing
- Helping out with realisation of CSR campaigns and customer retention campaigns such as end of year, day of the employee, ...
- Designing visuals, social media ads, brochures or other communication material, if necessary
- Prospecting and maintaining relationships with printing agencies (and if necessary order print materials, … )
- Defining and communicating brand identity guidelines
- Pro-actively coming up with new ideas to support the branding of the company and its services
- Sourcing, screening, inviting and receiving candidates
- Administration: data input, CRM management, preparation of files, filing
- Publishing and managing job descriptions on website, job boards and other media
- Prospection of and maintaining relationships with schools and giving presentations or workshops
- Visit job fairs
- Passing incoming phone calls to respective consultants or taking messages
- Recruitment Assistance: if necessary take up more time for recruitment assistance, when the primary Recruitment Assistant is unavailable.
- Office Management: If necessary, ordering office supplies and verifying stock
- Bachelors or Master in communication, marketing or something related
- Relevant experience ( internships or student jobs also welcome)
- With strong communicational and organisational skills
- A genuine interest in people and in business
- Strategist (marketing, communication, branding)
- Outgoing and positive
- Persistent and driven
What we offer
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- A professional and fun working environment
- Professional, motivational training
- Autonomy, responsibility and an exciting and challenging career path
Application deadline: November 27th 2019. Applications after this date will not be considered.
A good attitude makes the difference!