For a real estate agency located at the heart of Brussels. The company also manages real estate pools and investment projects in several Belgian towns. They are responsible for small to medium sized construction projects for the private sector.
- Keep the general ledger up to date
- Maintain and track the accountancy of customers and suppliers
- Oversee cash & bank accounts
- If necessary, follow up payments and credit control
- Monitor budgets by project under supervision of the Project Manager
- Prepare the closing of the annual accounts
- VAT declaration
- Prepare the corporate tax
- Prepare a budget with the Operational Manager
- A general Accountant who can take initiative
- Someone who is willing to help in the administration if needed
- Excellent level of French with, if possible, Dutch.
- Knowledge of Winbooks is a plus
- Excel knowledge
What we offer
An attractive salary based on your experience, with arty offices and a calm environment. Includes meal vouchers and transport reimbursement. Free parking included.
Wees jezelf, iedereen is al bezet.